These travelers do a lot of work so you can just make choices and enjoy your trip? MyWineRadio prefers California Wine Country but some of our listeners like to take to the air now and then!
- Visiting the Tower of London 2021: Everything You Need to Know!by Laurence Norah on October 16, 2021 at 9:38 AM
If you’re visiting London, we think that a visit to the Tower of London should definitely be high on your list of things to do in the city. This is home to one of the oldest intact buildings in London, and has seen a huge amount of history. We’ve visited multiple times, and always have…
- Things to do in Inverness Scotlandby Laurence Norah on September 27, 2021 at 1:19 PM
Inverness, also known as the capital of the Highlands, is the northernmost city in the UK. In addition to its own city attractions, Inverness is also the starting point for the popular North Coast 500 driving route and is a handy base for visiting a wide range of popular Scottish attractions including Loch Ness and…
- Hiking Suilven in Scotland: A Guide + Experience with Hamlet Mountaineeringby Laurence Norah on September 20, 2021 at 4:28 PM
I wanted to put together a brief guide to hiking Suilven in Scotland as this is a very popular hill walk in the northern Scottish Highlands. The hike can be done on your own or with an experienced local guide, and I just recently came back from doing this hike. If you’ve read our content…
- Where to Sell Used Cameras and Photography Gearby Laurence Norah on August 13, 2021 at 2:16 PM
If you are looking for the best place to sell your used cameras and other photography equipment, then this guide is for you. I’ve put together all my favourite places to sell photography equipment, as well as a guide to how to get the best price out of your old gear. First, some background. As…
- The Best Day Trips from Las Vegasby Laurence Norah on July 31, 2021 at 4:46 PM
If you’ve visiting Las Vegas and wondering what there is to do outside the city, then our guide to the best day trips from Las Vegas has you covered. Whilst there’s no shortage of things to do in Las Vegas, there are also a number of excellent attractions that you can easily visit in a…
- The Top 15 Famous Festivals in the USAby Bret and Mary on August 30, 2021 at 5:30 PM
Original content owned & copyrighted by Green Global Travel. If you really want to understand the culture of a place, festivals are a great place to start. Whether you’re interested in music festivals, cultural festivals, food and wine festivals, or holiday-related celebrations, events like these offer a great chance to mingle with the locals and get a taste of the region’s culture in the Keep Reading The post The Top 15 Famous Festivals in the USA appeared first on Green Global Travel.
- The Best Lake Day Gear & Accessories for Your Summer Outingby Bret and Mary on July 23, 2021 at 6:58 PM
Original content owned & copyrighted by Green Global Travel. Mary and I have been going to the lake 3 to 4 times a week on average for the last 12 years– ever since we pooled our savings and bought a used pontoon boat in 2009. Because travel is work for us, a lake day feels more like a vacation, with time for swimming, hiking, Keep Reading The post The Best Lake Day Gear & Accessories for Your Summer Outing appeared first on Green Global Travel.
- The Best Beach Gear For Your National Beach Day Celebrationby Bret and Mary on July 21, 2021 at 2:14 PM
Original content owned & copyrighted by Green Global Travel. August 30 is National Beach Day, a holiday designed to raise awareness of the beauty of beaches while also encouraging the clean-up of beaches worldwide to help save the lives of sea birds & ocean animals. Given the travel limitations that have been forced on us city-dwellers over the last 18 months, a beach getaway Keep Reading The post The Best Beach Gear For Your National Beach Day Celebration appeared first on Green Global Travel.
- 40 Fascinating Facts about Palm Oilby Sonny Grace Bray on July 9, 2021 at 7:04 PM
Original content owned & copyrighted by Green Global Travel. Whether you view Palm Oil positively or negatively, it is inarguably one of the most intriguing products in today’s food manufacturing industry. Palm Oil is used in so many everyday products (including many of the world’s most beloved snacks and other foods) that it is nearly impossible to avoid. And unfortunately, this ubiquitous product is Keep Reading The post 40 Fascinating Facts about Palm Oil appeared first on Green Global Travel.
- 25 Biggest Forests in the World (For Your World Travel Bucket List)by Jonathon Engels on July 5, 2021 at 5:00 PM
Original content owned & copyrighted by Green Global Travel. [Updated 7/5/2021] There are numerous beautiful forests in the world, and collectively they cover about one-third of Earth’s total acreage. These forests provide the oxygen we need to breathe as well as sequester carbon, that confounding climate change catalyst. Forests also protect our world’s water supply: When they disappear, we inevitably get deserts. Despite these Keep Reading The post 25 Biggest Forests in the World (For Your World Travel Bucket List) appeared first on Green Global Travel.
- A Journey Through Fear on the Colorado River in an Inflatable Kayakby Sherry on September 28, 2021 at 10:00 AM
“In big waves it’s easiest to catch a breath in the trough or low point of the wave instead of the top of the wave where it’s breaking” Dave said as we all encircled him brimming with excitement ready to start the whitewater part of our Cataract Canyon trip. I was listening to the safety The post A Journey Through Fear on the Colorado River in an Inflatable Kayak appeared first on Ottsworld Unique Travel Experiences.
- Wellness, Travel, and the Search for a Passion-filled life with Beyond the Nestby Sherry Spitsnaugle on September 14, 2021 at 1:39 PM
In an effort to bring you some new voices on Ottsworld, here is a guest post from writer Sherry Spitsnaugle. I met Sherry S at a Denver event and found out that she was a travel writer! So not only does she have a cool name, but she also has a way with words! All The post Wellness, Travel, and the Search for a Passion-filled life with Beyond the Nest appeared first on Ottsworld Unique Travel Experiences.
- Cataract Canyon Rafting During High Water Season: Expect a Wild Rideby Sherry on September 10, 2021 at 7:25 PM
I took off my watch and packed it away, I put my phone on airplane mode. I was officially on an adventure now. Our OARS guide Dave started explaining what to expect and what our plan was for our first rafting day. I listened as I watched the Colorado River in its muddy brown glory The post Cataract Canyon Rafting During High Water Season: Expect a Wild Ride appeared first on Ottsworld Unique Travel Experiences.
- Watching Bears in BC: 3 Ways to See Grizzlies in the Wild in 2021by Sherry on September 5, 2021 at 6:30 PM
I saw it out in the green field, a blackish-brown dot in the distance. A few people started gathering looking in the same direction. I was on a mission to see grizzly bears in BC Canada, and FINALLY, this was it. You see, I have a Grizzly bear curse. No matter what I do, I’ve The post Watching Bears in BC: 3 Ways to See Grizzlies in the Wild in 2021 appeared first on Ottsworld Unique Travel Experiences.
- Bella Coola British Columbia: One of the Last Great Wilderness Areasby Sherry on September 1, 2021 at 7:15 PM
You have to want to go to Bella Coola British Columbia, there is little possibility of accidentally ending up there. It’s a small community at the end of the road in a remote region. I’ve always had a thing for communities that lie at the end of the road. There is no way out except The post Bella Coola British Columbia: One of the Last Great Wilderness Areas appeared first on Ottsworld Unique Travel Experiences.