MyWineRadio with ways to be healthier! It starts with you, commit and stick with it for a healthier YOU!
- Are Avocados a Weight Loss Food?by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on October 14, 2021 at 12:00 PM
Studies funded by the Avocado Board suggest avocados may facilitate weight loss, but compared to what? What are the effects of avocado on metabolic syndrome,
- How Is It Possible That Mammograms Don’t Actually Save Lives?by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on October 12, 2021 at 12:00 PM
For every life saved by mammography, as many as two to ten women are overdiagnosed and unnecessarily turned into breast cancer patients with all of
- Why Doctors Should Not Encourage Breast Self-Examsby Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on October 7, 2021 at 12:00 PM
Various health organizations offer clashing mammogram recommendations that range from annual mammograms starting at age 40 to eliminating routine mammograms altogether. Who can you trust?
- Updated Vitamin B12 Recommendations Infographicby Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on October 5, 2021 at 12:00 PM
Vitamin B12 is not made by plants or animals, but by microbes that blanket the earth. In today’s sanitized, modern world, the water supply is
- How Real Is the Rise in Autism Rates? by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on September 30, 2021 at 12:00 PM
Before speculating about the reason for the “explosive” increase in autism, one has to make sure the explosion is real. In 1943, a famous paper was
- Why Are Mammogram Guidelines Conflicting? by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on September 28, 2021 at 12:00 PM
When women are fully informed about the risks and benefits of mammograms, 70 percent may choose not to get screened. You may be in that 30
- Good Food Versus Bad Food: Why You Should Stop Labeling Foods This Wayby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on October 15, 2021 at 5:00 AM
Is the "good food versus bad food" mindset harming your relationship to food? The post Good Food Versus Bad Food: Why You Should Stop Labeling Foods This Way appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- Vegan Smokey Cashew Queso Dipby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on October 12, 2021 at 5:00 AM
Spice up your next snack session with this delightfully-dippable plant-based Smokey Cashew Queso Dip! The post Vegan Smokey Cashew Queso Dip appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- What a Positive Relationship With Food Looks Likeby Erica Carneglia on October 8, 2021 at 5:00 AM
Cuultivating a more positive relationship with food is such an important aspect of caring for your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. The post What a Positive Relationship With Food Looks Like appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- How To Practice Mindful Eatingby Erica Carneglia on October 1, 2021 at 5:00 AM
You’ve likely heard about the benefits of mindful eating, but you may be wondering how to practice mindful eating. The mindful eating movement has recently taken the health, wellness, and nutrition realm by storm. Based on how successful our members have been after utilizing mindful eating, I’m here to say it’s for good reason, too! Read More The post How To Practice Mindful Eating appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- Foundational Five Sweet Potato and Greens Bowlby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on September 28, 2021 at 5:00 AM
This Sweet Potato and Greens Bowl is a delicious way to enjoy a combination of fall flavors and textures! The post Foundational Five Sweet Potato and Greens Bowl appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- 4 Steps to Take to Stop Binge Eating and Feel Peace Around Foodby Erica Carneglia on September 24, 2021 at 5:00 AM
By developing a balanced relationship with food, you can stop binge eating and experience more ease around food. The post 4 Steps to Take to Stop Binge Eating and Feel Peace Around Food appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- Nachos Nourish Bowl Recipeby jessicasepel on October 11, 2021 at 9:00 PM
Two of my favourite things – Mexican and nourish bowls – come together in this delicious nachos-inspired dish. It’s zesty, creamy, spicy and fresh all at once, plus loaded with protein, fibre and good fats. To make it vegan-friendly, use plant-based substitutes for yoghurt and cheese, or simply omit. Serves: 2 [...] Read More... The post Nachos Nourish Bowl Recipe appeared first on JSHealth.
- Jess’ Inside & Out Skincare Tipsby jessicasepel on October 4, 2021 at 9:00 PM
I’m a big believer in taking care of your skin from both the outside and inside by nourishing yourself with the right nutrients in your diet, whilst also using the right topical skincare products. This double approach has been key for me in maintaining healthy, youthful skin – especially since I hit 30 a couple [...] Read More... The post Jess’ Inside & Out Skincare Tips appeared first on JSHealth.
- One Pan Halloumi & Mediterranean Veggiesby jessicasepel on September 27, 2021 at 10:00 PM
This nourishing vegetarian One Pan dish will transport your tastebuds to the Greek Islands! Melt-in-your mouth halloumi pairs perfectly with a medley of Mediterranean vegetables, finished with balsamic and served with creamy hummus. Option to pair with wholemeal pita bread. Serves: 2 [...] Read More... The post One Pan Halloumi & Mediterranean Veggies appeared first on JSHealth.
- How to read food labelsby jessicasepel on September 20, 2021 at 10:00 PM
The nutrition information on food labels can be a great way to make healthier choices when grocery shopping. However, the nutritional information panel can sometimes be a little overwhelming and complex, and is not always communicated as effectively as we’d like! So, we’ve put together a guide to reading food labels, with everything you need [...] Read More... The post How to read food labels appeared first on JSHealth.
- Almond Butter Chickpea & Sweet Potato Curryby jessicasepel on September 13, 2021 at 10:00 PM
This beautifully fragrant vegan curry is packed with plant protein from the chickpeas and almond butter. Plus, it features quality fats, wholefood carbohydrates, and is seasoned with spices and herbs for a nourishing, flavoursome dish. The ultimate comfort food to cosy up with! Serves: 3 [...] Read More... The post Almond Butter Chickpea & Sweet Potato Curry appeared first on JSHealth.
- Let’s Talk About Acneby jessicasepel on September 7, 2021 at 1:35 AM
It’s important to recognise that skin, by its very nature, is not “perfect.” Skin is meant to have texture such as pores, fine lines, moles, freckles, and blemishes. The goal isn’t to strive for a “flawless” complexion, but rather to support and maintain skin health. Breakouts do not make you less of a beautiful human [...] Read More... The post Let’s Talk About Acne appeared first on JSHealth.