MyWineRadio with ways to be healthier! It starts with you, commit and stick with it for a healthier YOU!
- Check Out My Daily Dozen Resourcesby Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on July 22, 2021 at 12:00 PM
By now, you are probably familiar with my Daily Dozen checklist, a simple tracker that can help you get into the habit of including some of
- Oil Pulling May Worsen Dental Erosionby Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on July 20, 2021 at 12:00 PM
A review of the effects of oil pulling concluded that, indeed, the ancient practice “may have beneficial effects on oro dental hygiene,” or oral and
- Does Oil Pulling Help Dental Plaque or Gingivitis?by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on July 15, 2021 at 12:00 PM
Oil pulling is put to the test head-to-head against chlorhexidine mouthwash for oral and dental health measures. What are the potential risks and benefits of
- Oil Pulling for Cancer? by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on July 13, 2021 at 12:00 PM
What evidence exists to suggest oil pulling can effectively treat serious diseases, such as paralysis, meningitis, cancer, and AIDS? I’ve produced videos on how coconut oil is safe to put on your hair
- Fasting for Weight Loss Infographicby Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on July 8, 2021 at 12:00 PM
Fasting has been branded the “next big weight loss fad,” and about one in seven Americans report using some sort of fasting as a means for
- Treating Canker Sores with Honeyby Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on July 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM
What works better against aphthous ulcers? Honey applied with a cotton swab three times a day after meals was compared head-to-head against an over-the-counter soothing pain-relieving paste
- What to Include In Your Bedroom to Support Good Sleepby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on June 22, 2021 at 10:05 PM
Optimize your sleep routine and your environment so you can ensure you’re getting a good sleep every night. The post What to Include In Your Bedroom to Support Good Sleep appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- Healthy Green Goddess Dressingby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on May 24, 2021 at 5:00 AM
Have heaps of fresh herbs? This is the dressing you can put on everything. The post Healthy Green Goddess Dressing appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- Spinach Berry Smoothieby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on May 18, 2021 at 11:00 AM
Not only is this Spinach Berry Smoothie easy and delicious, it's packed with nutrient-dense ingredients that support gut health! The post Spinach Berry Smoothie appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- Flavor Factor Smoothie Sprinkleby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on May 10, 2021 at 5:00 AM
This Flavor Factor Smoothie Sprinkle recipe is a nutrient-dense topper for smoothies or smoothie bowls, ice cream, and yogurt bowls. The post Flavor Factor Smoothie Sprinkle appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- Two Bean and Herb Saladby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on May 4, 2021 at 5:00 AM
Make this simple bean salad once, for the whole week The post Two Bean and Herb Salad appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- BBQ Tacos And How To Make Homemade Tortillasby Jesse Kooienga on April 26, 2021 at 5:00 AM
Who else loves tacos as a satisfying and nutritious meal? Try these BBQ tacos! The post BBQ Tacos And How To Make Homemade Tortillas appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- How Dean & I Keep the Romance Alive in our Relationshipby jessicasepel on July 19, 2021 at 10:00 PM
Today I’m sharing something a little different – and more personal – than my usual recipes and nutrition advice. It’s something that is, however, just as important for wellbeing… maintaining a healthy, loving relationship. The JSHealth team suggested I write about this – so I guess here it is… haha! I’ve grown up in a household, where quality relationships were always [...] Read More... The post How Dean & I Keep the Romance Alive in our Relationship appeared first on JSHealth.
- Choc Chip Cupcakesby jessicasepel on July 13, 2021 at 10:00 PM
Who doesn’t love a classic choc chip cupcake? This recipe is equally delicious and nutritious, with an added twist to make the cupcakes more wholesome and satiating, thanks to the inclusion of healthy fats and fibre..Yum! [...] Read More... The post Choc Chip Cupcakes appeared first on JSHealth.
- Let’s Talk About Ironby jessicasepel on July 5, 2021 at 10:00 PM
Iron plays an important role in the body. It is an essential element for most living organisms as it is responsible for a large variety of metabolic processes. These include oxygen transport around the body, the production of our DNA and electron transport. However, you want to aim for the perfect amount of iron! As [...] Read More... The post Let’s Talk About Iron appeared first on JSHealth.
- What I have learned as a female founderby jessicasepel on June 28, 2021 at 10:00 PM
When I started JSHealth, I never imagined it would grow so much. I am so grateful for my community and team, who have been there every step of the journey! I have been reflecting on being a female leader lately and wanted to share some of my thoughts. Above all, I believe in leading with [...] Read More... The post What I have learned as a female founder appeared first on JSHealth.
- Cleansing Green Soupby jessicasepel on June 21, 2021 at 10:00 PM
This delicious, warming soup is a great starter. I love to make a big pot and enjoy this throughout the week. Pair with your choice of protein and some crusty bread to make this a complete meal. [...] Read More... The post Cleansing Green Soup appeared first on JSHealth.
- The JSHealth Happy Hormone Nutrition & Lifestyle Guideby jessicasepel on June 14, 2021 at 10:00 PM
I have always believed good nutrition helps to bring our bodily systems back into balance. Nutrients from food allow the body to thrive, which includes our hormonal systems. For example, brassica vegetables, such as broccoli and kale, contain substances and nutrients that help detoxify the liver. This is an important part of regulating hormones. Another [...] Read More... The post The JSHealth Happy Hormone Nutrition & Lifestyle Guide appeared first on JSHealth.