MyWineRadio with ways to be healthier! It starts with you, commit and stick with it for a healthier YOU!
- Should You Get an Annual Health Check-Up?by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on April 15, 2021 at 12:00 PM
What are the risks and benefits of getting an annual check-up from your doctor? Physicians and patients have come to expect the annual check-up as
- Do Cell Phones Cause Brain Tumors?by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on April 13, 2021 at 12:00 PM
What does the world’s leading authority on carcinogens have to say about mobile phones? Do cell phones cause cancer? That’s a question billions of people
- Can Cell Phone Radiation Damage Your DNA?by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on April 8, 2021 at 12:00 PM
Do mobile phones cause brain tumors? Whenever a trillion-dollar industry is involved—whether it’s Big Food, Big Tobacco, Big Pharma, or Big Telecom—there’s so much money
- Is Cocamidopropyl Betaine in Toothpaste Better Than Sodium Lauryl Sulfate?by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on April 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM
For those with recurrent canker sores, is it better to use a toothpaste with SLS, CAPB, or no foaming agents at all? Sodium lauryl sulfate
- Is Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) in Toothpaste Safe?by Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on April 1, 2021 at 12:00 PM
Just because the sodium lauryl sulfate in toothpaste doesn’t cause cancer doesn’t mean it can’t cause problems. Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) is a common detergent
- Helpful Foods to Support People with Autismby Michael Greger M.D. FACLM on March 30, 2021 at 12:00 PM
The sulforaphane found in five cents’ worth of broccoli sprouts has been shown to benefit autism in a way no drug ever has in a
- The Best Cauliflower Saladby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on April 12, 2021 at 5:00 AM
This is not your average vegetable slaw or salad recipe made with heaps of mayo — this is the best cauliflower salad. The post The Best Cauliflower Salad appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- What is Joyful Movement and How to Find Yoursby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on April 11, 2021 at 5:00 AM
Learn simple steps you can take to find your joyful movement! The post What is Joyful Movement and How to Find Yours appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- Minty Spring Pea Dipby Jesse Kooienga on April 5, 2021 at 5:00 AM
Whether you're grabbing a quick snack or hosting a fun weekend get-together, this Minty Spring Pea Dip is a nourishing option anyone will enjoy. The post Minty Spring Pea Dip appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- Easily The Best Egg Saladby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on March 30, 2021 at 5:00 AM
A perfect egg salad to make any time for a convenient and healthy meal. The post Easily The Best Egg Salad appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- Endive Apple & Herb Saladby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on March 22, 2021 at 5:00 AM
Endive’s delicate, crisp leaves offer a nice little crunch alongside sweet apple slices for a light, refreshing salad to enjoy this season. The post Endive Apple & Herb Salad appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- Frothy Matcha Latteby McKel (Hill) Kooienga on March 16, 2021 at 5:00 AM
Learn how to make a delicious, creamy, and dairy-free Frothy Matcha Tea Latte, with healthy fats from MCT oil, coconut butter, and protein. The post Frothy Matcha Latte appeared first on Nutrition Stripped®.
- Let’s Talk About Vitamin Dby jessicasepel on April 19, 2021 at 10:00 PM
I have always absolutely loved prescribing vitamin D to nutrition patients because of the multiple health benefits, including bone health, heart health, thyroid health, immune support and oral health. There is also some incredible research on how adequate vitamin D can support mood. Let’s take a closer look at this incredible vitamin… What is Vitamin [...] Read More... The post Let’s Talk About Vitamin D appeared first on JSHealth.
- One-Pan Pumpkin Pastaby jessicasepel on April 12, 2021 at 10:00 PM
This autumn one-pan creation is truly family-friendly and so easy to whip up. Creamy pumpkin and ricotta pair perfectly – I promise you will not be disappointed! To up the protein content, I love to use chickpea pasta but any pasta you like will work too. Bookmark this recipe for when it’s the end of [...] Read More... The post One-Pan Pumpkin Pasta appeared first on JSHealth.
- Jess’ Tips to Manage Sugar Cravings – and indulge without the guilt!by jessicasepel on April 5, 2021 at 10:00 PM
The JSHealth food philosophy is built upon BALANCE. This means we truly encourage the 80/20 approach. Eat nourishing wholefoods mostly to feel good but please also enjoy all of your favourite indulgences in moderation. We do not believe in restriction and deprivation. Savour every mouthful. Let go of the guilt! This is how you create [...] Read More... The post Jess’ Tips to Manage Sugar Cravings – and indulge without the guilt! appeared first on JSHealth.
- Hormone-Loving Green Salmon Bowlby jessicasepel on March 25, 2021 at 9:00 PM
Your hormones will be humming after this delicious Green Salmon Bowl! It’s fresh, nourishing and easy to prepare, plus loaded with quality fats, protein, brassica vegetables, greens and complex carbohydrates to fuel your body and endocrine system. The addition of salsa verde adds a beautiful hit of flavour and nutrients. Time to cook: 20 minutes, [...] Read More... The post Hormone-Loving Green Salmon Bowl appeared first on JSHealth.
- Let’s Talk About Amenorrhea (Period Loss)by jessicasepel on March 22, 2021 at 9:00 PM
I am a believer that a healthy menstrual cycle is a great indicator of your overall health and wellbeing. However, many women may experience period loss, known as amenorrhea, at times of their life. This is a condition where your periods are irregular, and in some cases, non-existent. If you haven’t menstruated in a while, [...] Read More... The post Let’s Talk About Amenorrhea (Period Loss) appeared first on JSHealth.
- Magnesium – Why It’s My Favourite Mineral!by jessicasepel on March 15, 2021 at 9:00 PM
Magnesium has always been my favourite mineral When I was practicing as a nutritionist in a clinic, this was the one mineral I found that helps almost everyone. If a patient presented to me with a variety of relevant issues, I would give them magnesium and it seemed to help so many of their symptoms. [...] Read More... The post Magnesium – Why It’s My Favourite Mineral! appeared first on JSHealth.