MYWINERADIO giving you cool stuff you should know to impress your friends!
- The Notable Body Parts of 10 Historical Figuresby Ellen Gutoskey on March 3, 2021 at 5:30 PM
Saint Francis Xavier’s toe was bitten off, Louis XIV’s heart was eaten, and Napoleon’s penis is currently in New Jersey.
- Can You Spot the Moth Hiding in Your Laundry?by Michele Debczak on March 3, 2021 at 4:30 PM
If you want to train your eyes to spot insect invaders, check out these creepy hidden image brainteasers.
- The Reason Cars Have Carpeted Floorsby Jake Rossen on March 3, 2021 at 3:00 PM
They collect dirt, grime, snow, and assorted gunk. They stain. So why do car manufacturers insist on carpeting floors?
- How to Reheat 5 Types of Leftoversby Quick and Dirty Tips on March 3, 2021 at 2:00 PM
What's the best way to reheat your leftovers? Here are some tricks for reheating the toughest foods, like french fries, pizza, ribs, and rice.
- You Can Win a Custom Tiny Home While Supporting a Charity That Helps Girls Learn New Skillsby Elaine Selna on March 3, 2021 at 1:00 PM
Omaze’s new sweepstakes lets you enter to win a custom tiny home worth $150,000. Every donation supports the nonprofit organization Girls Build, which helps young girls gain confidence and building skills such as carpentry, plumbing, and roofing.
- 7 Facts about The Island of Doctor Moreauby April Snellings on March 3, 2021 at 12:00 PM
In 1896, H.G. Wells published an uncharacteristically gruesome tale called 'The Island of Dr. Moreau,' forever changing the face of science fiction. Here are seven curious facts about Wells’s most unsettling work, which turns 125 this year.
- A Rare Chinese Porcelain Bowl Found at a Yard Sale Could Fetch $500,000 at Auctionby Ellen Gutoskey on March 3, 2021 at 11:30 AM
The blue and white porcelain bowl is one of only seven known “lotus bowls” from the early 15th-century Ming dynasty.
- Wednesday’s Best Amazon Deals Include Robot Vacuums, Air Purifiers, and Airborneby Smart Shopping Team on March 3, 2021 at 9:30 AM
- Can You Match the Band to Their Highest-Charting ‘90s Album?on March 3, 2021 at 5:00 AM
See if you can tell which '90s albums had the most success for bands like Green Day, Aerosmith, Phish, and the Goo Goo Dolls.
- What Does It Mean to ‘Put the Kibosh’ on Something?by Quick and Dirty Tips on March 2, 2021 at 4:30 PM
People have multiple theories about the origin of "putting the kibosh" on something, but one is most likely correct.
- The Reason Cats Like to Sleep at the Foot of Your Bedby Jake Rossen on March 2, 2021 at 3:00 PM
Cats often take up residence near your feet when it's time for bed. They do it for a number of reasons, only some of which are selfish.
- You Could Get Paid $1000 to Watch 5 Seasons of Friendsby Ellen Gutoskey on March 2, 2021 at 2:30 PM
Joey and Chandler would most definitely approve of sitting in front of the TV in comfy chairs for days at a time.
- 11 of the Best STEM Toys for Kids of All Agesby Jill Harness on March 2, 2021 at 2:00 PM
Whether your kid is into robots, chemistry, or the wonders of slime, these STEM toys will make playtime more engaging.
- Meet Skipper: The World’s First Six-Legged ‘Miracle’ Dogby Michele Debczak on March 2, 2021 at 1:30 PM
Skipper—a puppy born with six legs—appears to be happy and healthy despite her rare, life-threatening medical condition.
- Can You Solve This Viral Egg Riddle?by Michele Debczak on March 2, 2021 at 1:00 PM
The viral 'if I had four eggs' riddle may seem like a straightforward problem, but you'll need more than math skills to solve it.
- Vincent van Gogh’s Rarely Seen Scène de rue à Montmartre to Be Put on Public Display for First Time Everby Ellen Gutoskey on March 2, 2021 at 12:30 PM
The painting shows Vincent van Gogh’s early experimentation with Impressionism during a two-year stint in Paris.
- Tuesday’s Best Amazon Deals Include Leather Handbags and Samsung Desktop Monitorsby Smart Shopping Team on March 2, 2021 at 9:30 AM
- The Secret Ingredient for Cooking Scrambled Eggs Fast Without Drying Them Outby Michele Debczak on March 2, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Adding a special ingredient to your scrambled eggs helps keep them creamy and tender even when cooked quickly.
- When Chumbawamba Released an Album Celebrating Margaret Thatcher’s Deathby Ellen Gutoskey on March 1, 2021 at 5:00 PM
The “Tubthumping” rockers bid adieu to the Iron Lady with a touching musical tribute featuring “Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead.”
- 11 Products You Need on Your Spring Cleaning Checklistby Lauren Dana on March 1, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Whether you want to go high-tech with a robot mop or simple with a trusty Febreze plug-in, these products are perfect for renewing your home for spring.