Has anyone really figured it out? Not likely, but here are tips from a few of the people considered “Experts” in the world of dating. MyWineRadio wants to know if these folks are currently in a relationship!!
- Having Doubts About the Person You're With?by Matthew Hussey on May 8, 2021 at 11:45 AM
- Decoding Your Most Confusing Texts From Menby Matthew Hussey on May 6, 2021 at 1:54 PM
- How to Stop Hating Yourself for Past Mistakes (Matthew Hussey)by Matthew Hussey on May 2, 2021 at 11:45 AM
- When Is It Too Soon to Spend the Night? (Matthew Hussey & Stephen Hussey)by Matthew Hussey on April 28, 2021 at 6:12 PM
- Choosing the Right Relationship, Escaping Toxic Mindsets and Butter Coffeeby Matthew Hussey on April 24, 2021 at 7:52 PM
- How To Meet The Right Man When Datingby My One Amor on October 1, 2019 at 2:13 PM
How To Meet The Right Man When Dating After our article about the issues with women trying to meet quality men, we wanted to publish a little help. Here are some ways how to avoid making mistakes with dating apps and online dating. This will help with how to meet the right man ...Continue Reading The post How To Meet The Right Man When Dating appeared first on Alexis Meads | Dating Coach and Dating Expert | Portland Oregon.
- One of the Most Common Dating Complaints I Hear From Menby Alexis Meads on August 5, 2019 at 6:32 PM
On my Instagram page I posed the question, "What is your biggest frustration with dating?" Wow, did I get a lot of comments. One of the most interesting replies came from a man's perspective. Here is what he said: I've noticed dating through my 30's that women tend to not be completely upfront with their ...Continue Reading The post One of the Most Common Dating Complaints I Hear From Men appeared first on Alexis Meads | Dating Coach and Dating Expert | Portland Oregon.
- How To Love Yourself Through Dating Disappointments and Heartbreakby Alexis Meads on July 22, 2019 at 9:37 PM
Dating is risky. It can lead to heartbreak, anger, sadness, and bring up all kinds of feelings of rejection. Feelings that run deep in our subconscious from childhood wounds. It can trigger us in ways that leave us wondering why we even bother looking for love in the first place when it just seems so ...Continue Reading The post How To Love Yourself Through Dating Disappointments and Heartbreak appeared first on Alexis Meads | Dating Coach and Dating Expert | Portland Oregon.
- Why the Idea of “Having It All” Is Damaging Usby Alexis Meads on July 10, 2019 at 6:37 PM
As I scroll through my Instagram feed I see beautiful glossy images. Images of gorgeous women and their boyfriends traveling to exotic places. Wearing clothes I wish I had. Images of moms who seem more organic than me. More "together" than me. Images of homes that are freshly cleaned and styled just right. Images of ...Continue Reading The post Why the Idea of “Having It All” Is Damaging Us appeared first on Alexis Meads | Dating Coach and Dating Expert | Portland Oregon.
- 10 Helpful Things To Remember When You’re Healing Post Breakupby Alexis Meads on July 3, 2019 at 3:54 AM
I know how it feels to be crying my eyes out, yet again, over someone that I've tried to get over but still loved. Breakups are not only hard, the loss of a relationship can often be just as painful as actually losing a loved one. It makes sense – this person that you loved ...Continue Reading The post 10 Helpful Things To Remember When You’re Healing Post Breakup appeared first on Alexis Meads | Dating Coach and Dating Expert | Portland Oregon.
- Want a Great Relationship? Choose a Man Who Does THIS.by Evan Marc Katz on January 7, 2021 at 2:00 PM
If you’ve ever been in a bad relationship, what I’m...
- Is Coronavirus Killing Our Social Skills?by Support on December 31, 2020 at 2:00 PM
Once upon a time, there was a global pandemic. It...
- Here’s the Reason You’ll Never Be Satisfied With Your Partnerby Evan Marc Katz on December 24, 2020 at 2:00 PM
“Heterosexual women of a progressive bent often say they want...
- Why You’ll Have a Happier Marriage if You Understand Menby Evan Marc Katz on December 17, 2020 at 2:00 PM
As a dating coach, I try to teach concepts that aren't blatantly obvious. Relationship advice for men tends to focus on building up attraction - how to make more money, how to have a better body, how to make the first move.
- You’re Doing Everything Right, Just in the Wrong Orderby Evan Marc Katz on October 15, 2020 at 1:00 PM
I hope you’re having a great fall. I sure am. Because of my good fortune in love, I’m always thinking of my greater mission: Helping smart, strong, successful women understand men and make healthy relationship choices.
- Read This to Start Building Habits & Reach Your Goals This Yearby Jared on January 10, 2020 at 8:32 PM
I dare you to tell me I can’t do something. I love — seriously LOVE — when the odds are stacked against me. I don’t know where I got the personality trait, because my upbringing certainly wouldn’t have been an one that made me so perseverant. My father was coddled by his mom and his The post Read This to Start Building Habits & Reach Your Goals This Year appeared first on David Wygant.
- You Can’t Win Until You ___ (Fill In the Blank)by Jared on September 26, 2019 at 3:08 PM
This is going to be very simple. Not going to be long. It’s going to be something you’ll be able to read every single day. This is written for all of you who have the sure-thing mentality. You know who you are. You try something once. It doesn’t work. So you’re on to the next The post You Can’t Win Until You ___ (Fill In the Blank) appeared first on David Wygant.
- Dear Complainers: STOP Saying, “I Tried and It Didn’t Work”by Jared on September 6, 2019 at 6:04 PM
Go ahead and complain. Go for it, I don’t want to hear it at all. You know the old funny saying, how are you doing today? The pessimist will always say, you don’t really want to know, do you? I remember the first time someone said that to me. I looked at them and I The post Dear Complainers: STOP Saying, “I Tried and It Didn’t Work” appeared first on David Wygant.
- The Truth About Dating Younger Womenby Jared on August 19, 2019 at 5:02 PM
I have dated women of all ages. I’ve had relationships with women 15 years younger. I’ve had relationships with women 3 years younger. I’ve had relationships with women my own age. And I can tell you, there’s a big difference at times. Sometimes when you’re dating a younger woman, you almost feel like it’s your The post The Truth About Dating Younger Women appeared first on David Wygant.
- I Finally Figured Out the One Thing My Life’s Been Missingby Jared on August 9, 2019 at 9:12 PM
I want you to listen up… This summer I’ve been traveling a lot again. Most recently I was in Arizona. And I’ve been realizing what is missing in my life: freedom. As I was driving in Arizona on a daddy/daughter trip, just allowing the beauty of the road, the scenery, the amazing company to just The post I Finally Figured Out the One Thing My Life’s Been Missing appeared first on David Wygant.
- You Can’t Stan Korean Entertainment Without Also Standing Up Against Anti-Asian Racismon May 14, 2021 at 3:42 PM
Loving K-pop doesn't erase any stereotypes you might harbor, nor does it mean you can stay silent when AAPI people are under attack.
- 28 Commoners Who Married Royalson May 14, 2021 at 1:13 PM
Let these IRL fairytales give you hope that your Prince (or Princess) Charming might still be out there.
- How We Can Start Fixing Our Brains After Living Through the Trauma of COVID-19on May 6, 2021 at 5:34 PM
Just as we adapted at the start of the pandemic, we'll adapt again to post-quarantine life—but we'll need to lean on each other to heal.
- Ageism Hurts All of Us, Even ’Young People’on May 6, 2021 at 3:22 PM
We’re either “too young” to have it all figured out, or “too old” to be relevant.
- 36 Of The Most Stylish Celebrity Honeymoon Destinationson May 5, 2021 at 12:57 PM
Future newlyweds take note!