Has anyone really figured it out? Not likely, but here are tips from a few of the people considered “Experts” in the world of dating. MyWineRadio wants to know if these folks are currently in a relationship!!
- Biggest Flirting Mistake(s) and the #1 Must-Do...by Matthew Hussey on October 16, 2021 at 11:45 AM
- What 'Micro-Cheating' Does to Committed Relationshipsby Matthew Hussey on October 9, 2021 at 11:45 AM
- If You've Ever Been Ghosted or Lied to, Watch THISby Matthew Hussey on October 2, 2021 at 11:45 AM
- Can You Truly ‘Grow Up’ Without Having Kids?by Matthew Hussey on September 25, 2021 at 11:45 AM
- Unsure If The Person You're Dating Is Right For You? Watch THISby Matthew Hussey on September 23, 2021 at 4:00 PM
- Video Chat Before A First Date Is A Mustby My One Amor on August 9, 2021 at 3:40 PM
Video Chat Before A First Date Is A Must We all Facetime with friends and family. Video chat became the only way to date or meet during the lockdowns. But to video chat before a first date is a must. Although many people use the term Facetime, that is unique to those who ...Continue Reading The post Video Chat Before A First Date Is A Must appeared first on Alexis Meads | Dating Coach and Dating Expert | Portland Oregon.
- How To Meet The Right Man When Datingby My One Amor on October 1, 2019 at 2:13 PM
How To Meet The Right Man When Dating After our article about the issues with women trying to meet quality men, we wanted to publish a little help. Here are some ways how to avoid making mistakes with dating apps and online dating. This will help with how to meet the right man ...Continue Reading The post How To Meet The Right Man When Dating appeared first on Alexis Meads | Dating Coach and Dating Expert | Portland Oregon.
- One of the Most Common Dating Complaints I Hear From Menby Alexis Meads on August 5, 2019 at 6:32 PM
On my Instagram page I posed the question, "What is your biggest frustration with dating?" Wow, did I get a lot of comments. One of the most interesting replies came from a man's perspective. Here is what he said: I've noticed dating through my 30's that women tend to not be completely upfront with their ...Continue Reading The post One of the Most Common Dating Complaints I Hear From Men appeared first on Alexis Meads | Dating Coach and Dating Expert | Portland Oregon.
- How To Love Yourself Through Dating Disappointments and Heartbreakby Alexis Meads on July 22, 2019 at 9:37 PM
Dating is risky. It can lead to heartbreak, anger, sadness, and bring up all kinds of feelings of rejection. Feelings that run deep in our subconscious from childhood wounds. It can trigger us in ways that leave us wondering why we even bother looking for love in the first place when it just seems so ...Continue Reading The post How To Love Yourself Through Dating Disappointments and Heartbreak appeared first on Alexis Meads | Dating Coach and Dating Expert | Portland Oregon.
- Why the Idea of “Having It All” Is Damaging Usby Alexis Meads on July 10, 2019 at 6:37 PM
As I scroll through my Instagram feed I see beautiful glossy images. Images of gorgeous women and their boyfriends traveling to exotic places. Wearing clothes I wish I had. Images of moms who seem more organic than me. More "together" than me. Images of homes that are freshly cleaned and styled just right. Images of ...Continue Reading The post Why the Idea of “Having It All” Is Damaging Us appeared first on Alexis Meads | Dating Coach and Dating Expert | Portland Oregon.
- 7 Signs You’re Wasting Your Life With Your Boyfriendby Gert Mallak on August 17, 2021 at 10:27 AM
“Is my boyfriend ‘The One’ or is he just wasting...
- What Are The Best Dating Sites and Apps?by Gert Mallak on July 23, 2021 at 12:37 PM
The most popular questions I get are: “Where can I...
- Dating After 40: How to Attract the Right Menby Gert Mallak on June 21, 2021 at 9:46 AM
Maybe you thought looking for love would be easier...
- What To Do With An Emotionally Unavailable Manby Gert Mallak on June 18, 2021 at 3:13 PM
You’re smitten. It’s easy to see why. He’s fun. He’s...
- Want a Great Relationship? Choose a Man Who Does THIS.by Evan Marc Katz on January 7, 2021 at 2:00 PM
If you’ve ever been in a bad relationship, what I’m...
- Read This to Start Building Habits & Reach Your Goals This Yearby Jared on January 10, 2020 at 8:32 PM
I dare you to tell me I can’t do something. I love — seriously LOVE — when the odds are stacked against me. I don’t know where I got the personality trait, because my upbringing certainly wouldn’t have been an one that made me so perseverant. My father was coddled by his mom and his The post Read This to Start Building Habits & Reach Your Goals This Year appeared first on David Wygant.
- You Can’t Win Until You ___ (Fill In the Blank)by Jared on September 26, 2019 at 3:08 PM
This is going to be very simple. Not going to be long. It’s going to be something you’ll be able to read every single day. This is written for all of you who have the sure-thing mentality. You know who you are. You try something once. It doesn’t work. So you’re on to the next The post You Can’t Win Until You ___ (Fill In the Blank) appeared first on David Wygant.
- Dear Complainers: STOP Saying, “I Tried and It Didn’t Work”by Jared on September 6, 2019 at 6:04 PM
Go ahead and complain. Go for it, I don’t want to hear it at all. You know the old funny saying, how are you doing today? The pessimist will always say, you don’t really want to know, do you? I remember the first time someone said that to me. I looked at them and I The post Dear Complainers: STOP Saying, “I Tried and It Didn’t Work” appeared first on David Wygant.
- The Truth About Dating Younger Womenby Jared on August 19, 2019 at 5:02 PM
I have dated women of all ages. I’ve had relationships with women 15 years younger. I’ve had relationships with women 3 years younger. I’ve had relationships with women my own age. And I can tell you, there’s a big difference at times. Sometimes when you’re dating a younger woman, you almost feel like it’s your The post The Truth About Dating Younger Women appeared first on David Wygant.
- I Finally Figured Out the One Thing My Life’s Been Missingby Jared on August 9, 2019 at 9:12 PM
I want you to listen up… This summer I’ve been traveling a lot again. Most recently I was in Arizona. And I’ve been realizing what is missing in my life: freedom. As I was driving in Arizona on a daddy/daughter trip, just allowing the beauty of the road, the scenery, the amazing company to just The post I Finally Figured Out the One Thing My Life’s Been Missing appeared first on David Wygant.
- Corporate Transitionon October 14, 2021 at 12:00 PM
When presenting as a man, this “tech bro” entrepreneur was the toast of Silicon Valley—until she stepped into boardrooms as a woman.
- 40 Iconic Couples From the '70son October 4, 2021 at 11:28 AM
You probably forgot about some of these duos.
- The Care Economy Makes My Family’s Lives Worth Livingon September 30, 2021 at 5:55 PM
Caregiving and childcare are “human infrastructure,” just as worthy of government funding as our roads and bridges.
- 26 Stars Who Appeared On '90s TV Shows Before They Got Famouson September 30, 2021 at 11:45 AM
You'll never guess what show Milo Ventimiglia was on.
- The Best Beaches in the Worldon September 30, 2021 at 11:45 AM
The 40 shores across the globe that are inspiring all the wanderlust right now...