- Lively, No. 2 men's hoops prospect, chooses Dukeon September 20, 2021 at 11:22 PM
Dereck Lively, a 7-foot-1 center ranked as the No. 2 overall prospect in the 2022 class, committed to Duke on Monday.
- Padres starter Arrieta exits in 1st with groin strainon September 20, 2021 at 11:22 PM
Padres pitcher Jake Arrieta departed Sunday's start at St. Louis with a right adductor groin strain after facing six batters.
- Ohtani K's 10 after sore arm had start in doubton September 20, 2021 at 11:22 PM
Just days after Angels manager Joe Maddon indicated Shohei Ohtani might not pitch again this season because of a sore right arm, the two-way star was back on the mound Sunday, matching his season high in strikeouts while pitching eight innings.
- Kershaw earns 1st win since June for Dodgerson September 20, 2021 at 11:22 PM
Clayton Kershaw pitched five sharp innings for his first win since June 27, Gavin Lux and Corey Seager each hit two-run homers and the streaking Los Angeles Dodgers beat the sliding Cincinnati Reds 8-5 Sunday.
- Engel 'feels good,' will be activated by White Soxon September 20, 2021 at 11:22 PM
At long last, the White Sox will have their starting outfield back in full, as right fielder Adam Engel is set to be activated from the injured list on Tuesday, according to Chicago manager Tony La Russa.
- Former OF Gose, 31, called up by Indians as LHPon September 20, 2021 at 11:22 PM
Formerly an outfielder in the big leagues, Anthony Gose, who played for Team USA in the Tokyo Olympics, was called up from the minors by the Cleveland Indians on Monday, this time as a hard-throwing lefty reliever.
- Yankees hope Severino can give bullpen a booston September 20, 2021 at 11:22 PM
Former All-Star pitcher Luis Severino was activated by the New York Yankees before Monday's series opener against the Texas Rangers and is in position to make his first major league appearance in nearly two years.
- Aaron Rodgers' MNF legacy: Win No. 1, an epic comeback, a broken collarbone and moreon September 20, 2021 at 10:52 PM
If this is Rodgers' last MNF game with the Packers, he'll be leaving a legacy of excellence, as well as some disappointment, under the bright lights.
- Brothers Amon-Ra, Equanimeous St. Brown gather family for MNFon September 20, 2021 at 10:52 PM
As Lions WR Amon-Ra begins his career, the Packers' Equanimeous works to earn back a roster spot.
- Pac-12 will play SWAC teams through partnershipon September 20, 2021 at 10:49 PM
Through a new partnership announced Monday, teams from the Pac-12 and Southwestern Athletic Conference will play home-and-home series through 2026.