- NFL families seek equal brain injury treatmenton May 14, 2021 at 11:13 PM
Thousands of retired Black professional football players, their families and supporters are demanding an end to the controversial use of "race-norming" to determine which players are eligible in the NFL's $1 billion settlement of brain injury claims.
- Rep for women reached out to Watson's lawyerson May 14, 2021 at 11:07 PM
Text messages and a recording reviewed by ESPN show a member of the legal team representing the women suing Deshaun Watson approaching Watson's legal team to discuss "working things out."
- Nutty appetite: Squirrel on menu for Ravens OLon May 14, 2021 at 11:07 PM
The Ravens' drafting of guard Ben Cleveland should put defensive tackles in the AFC North on notice as well as every squirrel in Baltimore.
- NFL dropping mask rule for vaccinated playerson May 14, 2021 at 11:07 PM
The NFL, which is encouraging but not requiring players to get vaccinated, says fully vaccinated players and staff will no longer be required to wear masks at team facilities.
- Sources: Broncos lose Hamilton to off-site injuryon May 14, 2021 at 11:07 PM
DaeSean Hamilton, whom the Broncos were trying to trade in recent days, has suffered a torn knee ligament in a workout away from the team's complex.
- AB sued over moving-truck altercation from 2020on May 14, 2021 at 11:07 PM
Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown and his trainer are being sued for more than $30,000 by a moving-truck driver over an altercation in January 2020.
- WFT signs ex-Dolphins S McCain to 1-year dealon May 14, 2021 at 11:07 PM
Bobby McCain, who was released by the Dolphins earlier this month, is signing a one-year deal with Washington.
- LaFleur wants Rodgers back 'in the worst way'on May 14, 2021 at 11:07 PM
Nothing has changed in Aaron Rodgers' standoff with the Packers, but Matt LaFleur is doubling down on his desire to continue coaching the reigning NFL MVP.
- Phillies' Realmuto back from COVID IL after 1 dayon May 14, 2021 at 11:01 PM
Philadelphia Phillies catcher J.T. Realmuto is back in the starting lineup one day after being placed on the COVID-19-related injured list.
- Abreu, Dozier exit game after nasty collisionon May 14, 2021 at 11:01 PM
Chicago White Sox first baseman Jose Abreu and Kansas City Royals third baseman Hunter Dozier both left Friday's game after they collided in the second inning of Game 1 of a doubleheader between the teams.
- Five more MLB teams can relax virus protocolson May 14, 2021 at 11:01 PM
Five more major league teams are allowed to relax coronavirus protocols after 85% of their players and other on-field personnel completed vaccination for COVID-19, raising the total to 12 of the 30 clubs.
- Target pauses sales of popular sports cardson May 14, 2021 at 11:01 PM
Retail store Target released a statement this week stating it will temporarily pause sales of NFL, NBA, MLB and Pokémon cards out of caution for its employees and customers.