- Burrow, Chase help Bengals author statement winon October 25, 2021 at 7:14 AM
Quarterback Joe Burrow and wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase led a historic offensive day for Cincinnati, as the Bengals blasted the Ravens Sunday in Baltimore and earned a share of first place in the AFC North.
- Brady becomes 1st QB to reach 600 pass TDson October 25, 2021 at 7:14 AM
Tom Brady became the first quarterback in NFL history to throw 600 touchdown passes with a 9-yard scoring strike to Mike Evans on Sunday against the Bears.
- Jets QB Wilson to undergo MRI on injured kneeon October 25, 2021 at 7:14 AM
Jets quarterback Zach Wilson left Sunday's game against the Patriots with an injured knee and will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine the severity of the injury.
- Stafford relieved to have Lions reunion 'over with'on October 25, 2021 at 7:14 AM
Rams QB Matthew Stafford expressed relief on Sunday that he can finally put the reunion with his former Lions team behind him. "Am I happy it's over with? Yeah," said Stafford, who also recorded his 300th career TD pass in the win over Detroit.
- Shanahan on sticking with Garoppolo: I'd guess soon October 25, 2021 at 7:14 AM
On the heels of Sunday night's 30-18 loss to the Colts that dropped the 49ers to 2-4, Kyle Shanahan was asked if Jimmy Garoppolo would start again next week against the Bears. "I would guess so," the Niners coach replied.
- Mahomes clears protocol, pulled anyway in losson October 25, 2021 at 7:14 AM
Patrick Mahomes expects to be fine for next week's game after taking a shot to the head in Sunday's blowout loss to the Titans.
- Kingsbury 'disconnected' in return as Cards winon October 25, 2021 at 7:14 AM
Kliff Kingsbury said that while he felt great physically in his return after testing positive for COVID-19, he was a "little disconnected" in the Cardinals' win on Sunday.
- Panthers say Darnold remains QB after benchingon October 25, 2021 at 7:14 AM
The Panthers benched quarterback Sam Darnold in the fourth quarter on Sunday against the Giants after his struggles during his return to MetLife Stadium.
- Week 7 takeaways and big questions: Chiefs get blown out, Patriots score 54 and Cardinals remain undefeatedon October 25, 2021 at 5:36 AM
The Chiefs didn't score a TD against the Titans, while the Patriots scored seven of them against the Jets. And Cincy got a big win in Baltimore. What to know for every Week 7 game.
- Tom Brady shares special moment with young fan after QB's historic dayon October 25, 2021 at 5:06 AM
Tom Brady's kindness in an exchange with a young fan stood out in his record-setting performance.
- Mays' NFT to feature diploma, benefit foundationon October 25, 2021 at 3:54 AM
Willie Mays' diploma is being made public for the first time in the 90-year-old's first NFT (nonfungible token), which will be released Sunday.
- Braves back in World Series for 1st time since '99on October 25, 2021 at 3:54 AM
Eddie Rosario's three-run homer in the fourth inning proved to be the difference as the Braves beat the Dodgers 4-2 in Game 6 to win the NLCS.